Friday, August 29, 2008

Responsibility

August 29, 2008- For the past couple of days I've been pondering the word responsibility. I think one of my many problems in life has been misunderstanding that word. Sure I know what Websters says and many in general definitions but I am coming to the understanding that it is simply, response- ability!!! I have been given the ability to respond in the same manner Christ would have. Every time I choose something other than that, I'm not acting responsibly. If I truly want God to come in and move in my life I must exercise my ability to respond in like manner. When things happen in life(and they will happen) ,then I must choose to remember Jn. 16:33,"I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world"(ESV), and know to exercise my response- ability.

No comments: