Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Good Work

August 19, 2008- I read an incredible piece written by Shane Duffey about leadership from the 14th http://www.shaneduffey.com/ . Often, because people seem to be giving it their best shot, they think that is good enough. Sometimes it isn't! We will forever sell ourselves short thinking along those lines. God has blessed us with the opportunity of furthering His Gospel and I am learning that the quality of execution has to be held higher than the effort level of performance. I am working on my tendency to say," That will get by" and trying to more say,"Now that has God's thumbprint on it". At the same time I must remember not to get caught up in man-pleasing. That could hinder the work of God tremendously. Our work is our expression of our love for God. Remember to always keep it simple with Col. 3:23.

No comments: