Friday, February 27, 2009
The question is this. Can we as Americans come up with a synoptic outlook on the situation. People can we come together? If ever there was a time, the time is now. My take on the whole situation is this... We get so caught up in the urgency of the situations in life that we seem to forget where we are. We are in the greatest time ever, in the greatest country ever, and we are blessed people. Here's a video that may bring some clarity to my statement. Watch, then send me your comment.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Friday, February 20, 2009
Friday, February 13, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
- It's not a requirement- You won't be cursed or punished for not going that extra mile. But doing it is a service to God that goes beyond the requirements.
- It takes time and effort-Over time you will see the true heart of someone that gives abundantly of their time to God's work. They will either love it or they will hate it.
- It attracts the cynics- People will perceive every false motive imaginable for your extra service. It boils down to this. Those who do nothing for God will never suffer anything for Him either.
- It is the road less travelled-There are no traffic jams on the extra mile. Sometimes it will get lonely. But you are never alone, because God will walk this path at your side. His righteousness shall go before you and His glory shall be your rear guard(Isaiah 58:8)Emphasis mine.
There are many reasons not to go the extra mile. Your spiritual enemy would love for you to get discouraged and just settle for the norm. But moving into the realm of doing more, being more, will increase faith and ignite something within that makes adversity roll off your shoulders. The true blessings of God lie in the extra mile. What has He done for you? Does He deserve any less?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
1. Introducing " The Snuggie"- This product has absolutely revolutionized our world.
( not to mention the free reading light)
2. But if " The Snuggie" isn't enough, for the outdoorsman, a company from England created this wonderful product...
Now that makes the winter bearable, and beds wearable!!!