Friday, February 27, 2009

Bailout?

February 27, 2009- This post is for comments. I would like to hear different opinions on the craze that every major company in America seems to be lining up for. Yep, THE BAILOUT! Sure I guess I'd love a bailout from my own financial mistakes of past too, but what is your take on it? Here is a chart of different stances, which one do you share and why?
The question is this. Can we as Americans come up with a synoptic outlook on the situation. People can we come together? If ever there was a time, the time is now. My take on the whole situation is this... We get so caught up in the urgency of the situations in life that we seem to forget where we are. We are in the greatest time ever, in the greatest country ever, and we are blessed people. Here's a video that may bring some clarity to my statement. Watch, then send me your comment.

No comments: