Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Disturbed


September 30, 2008- Today while I was praying I had something come over me like I have never experienced before. I was looking at a list of the names of lost people that we as a church have been praying for, and there are alot of names, when I got this burden for all these people. Oh, I've prayed for the lost, and I've had people that I thought I felt a burden for, but this was completely different. For some time I seemed to feel the pain of their families and friends. It seemed as if this feeling were going to crush me. Then I thought of how God must feel when it comes to the lost. God has this burden for all the people in the world. Wow! I'm sure many people feel these, burdens, if you will, but I know it changed something in me. I can't do ministry out of memory. I owe it to God to give my best. I have been disturbed. My prayer is that God disturb all His workers. That we all become disturbed with a burden for the lost and that we become effective through it all. God I want to feel your "Holy disturbance".

No comments: