Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Embrace expansion


October 1, 2008- Life is a very funny thing. My experience has been that of plenty of stretching. Just months ago my capacity was very limited, to say the least. This hasn't changed so drastically that I can say I have arrived or anything, but through the guidance and leadership of very capable people my limited capacity has been maximized. This is not a fun process or one of comfort. And it is not something that has an arrival point. It continues, and as far as I can see will continue. The beauty of it is, that after every incident of discomfort or should I say, not thinking I can pull it off, God shows up as my comfort and strengthens me beyond my imagination. If you are living in a state of experiencing this, you know that it isn't fun, but after the fact your confidence steps up. It's not confidence in you but in God, the one who lives in you. Because, Greater is He that's in you than he that's in the world. So as a word of encouragement remember to always embrace expansion.

No comments: