Thursday, September 11, 2008

Good, Becoming Great


September 11, 2008- A thought for today is, "What am I becoming"? The thing is, we are becoming something. So many of us think all we have to do is polish who we are now, and we miss the process that's really taking place. I'm not who I'm created to be. I am simply the beginning of work God is doing. The encouraging thing about that is Philippians 1:6, "He who has begun a good work in me, will complete until the day of Christ Jesus". In God's creation everything He did was a good work. But when He created man, He saw that it was very good.
What is the significance there? Well not only did He make man good, He made man to become great. Today as the Lord guides us in our walk I pray that we embrace the changes that He urges us to make. That we would become what He has created us to be!!!




No comments: