Friday, September 12, 2008

I miss Meg :(


September 12, 2008- This is something out of the ordinary for me to do. I don't like getting personal on a spot like this but I have to share what's on my heart. I love this woman very much and I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her. The problem is this. We live about 200 miles apart. That is just not cool. I miss you Meg!!!! I'm really ready for this season of our life to be over and the new one to begin. I just had to get that off my chest because it has really been eating away at me. You see due to the circumstances, with employment we have had to be away from each other alot in our relationship. But now, well I'll just quote a very famous phrase, " When you meet the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible". Thanks for listening.

No comments: