Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ReNew Conference


Wednesday February 2, 2011- This Saturday February 5th The City Church is hosting it's first "ReNew" conference. We are so excited to see the response and expectancy of the church. We are compressing alot into 3 short hours so here is a breakdown of what will be happening...
8:30- Doors Open
9:00- Welcome
9:10- Breakout I
10:00- Break
10:10 Main Session
11:00- Break
11:10- Breakout II
12:00- Conference ends

(Coffee and refreshments will be available upstairs in the City Cafe)

If you've asked these questions you need to be here-

*How can I strengthen my marriage?- Breakout I you can attend "Personality & how it affects Marriage" and Breakout II "Components of a Godly Marriage"

* How can I make my money go further?- Breakout I you can attend "The Blessed Life"

* How can I make time to grow in my relationship with God?- Breakout I you can attend either "Grow"(Our discipleship growth track) or "Serve"(becoming a servant leader)or Breakout II you can attend either "Connect"(becoming connected to God, the church and your community) or "Go" (the true mission field)

* How can I be a better parent?- Breakout II you can attend "Shepherding a child's Heart"

Also you don't want to miss our Main Session. If renewal is what you need then renewal is what you can get this Saturday February 5th @ The City Church


Register Online- (Click Here)
or RSVP on Facebook (Here)

Hope to see you Saturday!!!

No comments: