Sunday, July 20, 2008

A time to Wake Up!

July 20, 2008- I sometimes feel as if I'm sleep walking. It feels like the external things are normal but on the inside I'm totally missing God's perfect plan for my life. Totally out of my sphere of effectiveness and that I'm operating in some alternate life. At times like this I really want to scream. You see, God brought me out of a 15 year drug addiction and called me into the ministry. I truly am a blessed man. But even though I know God is with me, I still have a hard time wondering if I'm walking according to his plan for me. I see so much brokenness in the world that it hurts.
The bible says in Ps.30:5 "weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning", and do you know when the morning comes? That's right, when we wake up!

No comments: