Tuesday, April 2, 2013

One Nation Under Attack Review


Tuesday April 2, 2013- Today I finished reading Grant R. Jeffrey's book "One Nation Under Attack". This book caused me to experience many emotions. Some good, others bad. But in the end, I walked away impressed and enriched that this book is on shelves. Here's my review...


I must say the first couple of chapters had me ready to write this book off as another uber right-wing fanatic bent on making our executive branch out to be a joke. But as I read on, I realized that Grant is a well researched, insightful watchman to a nation that clearly is heading in the wrong direction financially. 

There is some great research in this book. Cudo's for doing your homework. But the most impressive thing about this book is the application (part of the application anyway). I don't really follow all the rave about precious metal commodity. We've been going down that road for years, and I believe that in itself is some kind of conspiracy put in place by those who have something to gain in the industry. I did however love the stuff on protecting your finances and choosing and following up on the well-being of our banks. 

Overall I felt educated and informed by the content and I think this book would be a great help to many Americans.

 I would lay off the negativity about our president though.

No comments: