Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Activate


February 10, 2010- Lately a problem I have been dealing with is the call and limitations of a leader(very long story). But I have had to have several talks with leaders who seem to have a problem leading. I know it sounds elementary but the situation is bad at times. Anyway, while reading a book by Nelson Searcy called Activate,
I ran across a truly amazing principle. I am not the leader I should be! The principle was this. An average leader see what happens next(me), an excellent leader sees what happens after what happens next(where I want to be). Here's the deal. If you are a leader remember this. If the presentation of the Gospel doesn't appear to be worth our time, effort, planning, and preparation, then how can we expect it to be worth the time of those we are leading. The principle is simple. If you are a leader... LEAD!!!!

No comments: