Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Potluck?


December 16, 2008- I haven't been keeping up on my post lately. God forbid I ever get truly busy, I'd never post anything. Anyway, I have had alot going on the past couple of weeks and have saw some great rewards of that time. Now Christmas is really here and that means, guess what? Yep, potluck dinners. This week I am working on a message called "Potluck". We are having a potluck dinner for the Celebrate Recovery ministry and God spoke to my heart that the gospel message is a potluck message( not in what we say, but what we bring to the table). You see, we are all invited the dine with the Lord. All we have to do is answer the door. Also, It doesn't matter what you bring to the table. God uses exactly what we have and shapes us to accomplish great things for His glory. So bring what you have to dine with the Lord. We are all welcome.

No comments: