Thursday, December 4, 2008

Inventory

December 4, 2008- I have a question that has been stuck in my head for the past few days. When I was a little kid, this was always a wonderful time of the year. You know with Santa coming and all. Anyway, as excited as I was, there was always that thing in the back of my head."OK, how did I do this year? Did I make Santa's nice list or am I on the naughty one,(Look, I don't have time for the theological discussion about Santa Claus, I'm making a point here). Did you do the same thing? I know you did, because people always sang that silly song to you. Well, now that I'm older and the world seems different, I don't always think that way. You know this year we all had things we said we wanted to do for God's kingdom. My question is, How did I do?
In what areas of my life do I need to improve? This time of the year means inventory for me.

No comments: