Friday, November 21, 2008

Breakthrough


November 21,2008- Great night at Celebrate Recovery. My buddy Chosen did a great job and the whole ministry loved it. I think in having him over, we found an effective angle to take on growth. Anyway, I just wanted to share something personal as a public declaration of God's Power. I have been waiting to get married now for 20 months. The reason we haven't taken that step yet is because I had a few things that needed to be straightened out personally. These thing kept compounding due to the way my life used to be. It really looked like it would take forever. But last week, my fiance and I agreed to put it fully in God's hands and stop trying to fix it(easier said than done, I might add). Yesterday, only days after that declaration, I received my breakthrough. Now the light at the end of the tunnel is visible, and it's not a train. God is so powerful, and His love for us is indescribable. The thing is trusting in His timing. If you are going through anything, I mean anything, trust Him. Give it to God and your breakthrough is just around the corner.

No comments: