Monday, January 11, 2010

Change

January 11, 2009- I've noticed that the word of the year is change. Why is that? Has the world come to the place that things are so bad, that change is always the solution. Change is good, and unless we are willing to change, we will die. Let me illustrate. When you are born, your body will ingest dairy(milk to be more specific), but you can't eat a steak. It just doesn't work! But as time goes on and you grow up, milk will not sustain you, it takes a more varied diet to give you the nourishment you need. In a nutshell, you need change. But to want change for the sake of change is unhealthy. When I came to Christ, I changed. I made commitments, promises, and even attempts to change my actions and my life. But all I did was convert. The change comes from God. So if we want change, God is the one we need to ask. Then, and only then, will change come.

No comments: