Sunday, March 8, 2009

Timely Messages

March 8, 2009- I have just recently finished reading a great book. I won’t say the name of it because God has really been dealing me about the issue of Timely Messages. Now, don’t get me wrong, some of the greatest things I have learned in ministry and in life, I learned through these type of books( the books that speak to an issue that is current, and they have a great solution to the issue). These books are great, I’m not slamming them. It is a proven fact that the world is in a constant state of change. Yes, God speaks to these issues, and He gives us revelation to bring change to this generation. Our problem is that we get so caught up waiting for a Timely Message that we overlook the most important message given to us, the Bible. God has provided us with a Timeless Message that spoke to our ancestors, speaks to us now, and will speak to those who are to come. So, even though we shouldn’t avoid these wonderful pieces of literature throughout the world today, we should however, pick up the Bible and see what God says to us today. It is Timeless!!!

No comments: